Tuesday 2 October 2007

I have a question to ask.....

To: all parties involved
From: 1 half, share holder of this blog
About: A certain adjustment

ahem.....(clears throat a little, due to a little cold)
Dear blog reader,
It is rare that we get to see a post here where the main purpose is to convey something through words, rather than the usual, through pictures.

I was thinking a few days ago and I had a thot to come check to see how this dear blog is doing. Well, I must say I didn't like what I saw. Although it still looks as articulate as when it was started, the whole life of it is drained. Not only have I not been faithful with my goal, which is a sad shame, both for me and for you; but even some of the pictures have started to look er...lifeless.

This little incident played in my mind for a few days and it wouldn't leave. It bugged me so much that it made me have to take the whole blog into consideration. The first thing I came up with was that I should probably quit it, but another side of me didn't want to let it to waste. Then I got this idea which is now also something I'm asking you to take into consideration. "What if instead of the not too consistent hand produced pictures, we might consider having an addition of digitalized pictures as well??" Now just think.


It may bring a little life to this place and it may even inspire again the other form of art to revive.

That is my request....and I'm hoping to get an answer from someone...but if not........my own Libra brain will have to do all the decision making, and that isn't a very easy task.

I salute you now.

2 comments:

Nina said...

Sure, photography can be art, & as long as you're careful to post only those photos that were shot to be artistic, it should stay true to the intent of the blog!

Also, if the other share holder of the blog were to post, say, every other wk, it might help even out the creative pressure, haha!

Kirsten Ryan said...

Yes I agree!! the other share holder should help me out here!! I'll make sure he has something new when he gets back.